Theme Installation Process
To install our theme, you need to have a clean installation of WordPress running.
Before theme installation:
- Backup your website if it's not a clean WordPress installation and you have any custom content on it
- Make sure you have the latest version of WordPress installed.
- Download the latest version of our theme from the ThemeForest
- Upload the theme (make sure you upload the right file: xxxxx_theme_installable.zip) via WordPress admin panel and activate it
Theme installation process:
Our theme comes with a quick setup panel.
Installation process is very simple and described below:
- Click Install required plugins and follow a few steps described on this page
- Click on Integrate installed plugins button. This action should take a few second to complete.
- Click on Import demo content button and wait until the process fully completed. It can take a while.
- Click on Keep it secure button to subscribe to our security and new release updates
Theme installation process failed?
First of all you should know that we provide a free theme installation. So if something went wrong feel free to contact us.
You can reset theme installation process by clicking Help → Quick theme installer → Reset completed quick theme installer steps as it's shown on the screenshot below:
If you want to start from scratch...
Theme installation process can fail due to problems caused by third-party plugins or connection errors. You can try to start from scratch and reset your WordPress website to a clean state using WordPress Database Reset plugin. This plugin make reset your WordPress installation to a completely clean state. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR CONTENT, so make sure you follow this advice only if you know what you do and don't mind to have all the website content deleted!