How to set the notification mail in Ninja Forms
To set the notification email, please follow the next steps
- Go to WordPress Admin > Ninja Forms > Dashboard and select the form you want to edit. For instance, the "SEOWP: Free analysis request" form. Click the "edit" button.
- Select the Email & Actions tab and click "edit" Email to Website Admin.
- Enter your email address in the "To" field and click on the "Done" button.
- Publish the changes.
- Try to use an email from the same domain. When you use the users submitted an email address in the Form: field you are trying to send an email from that address – e.g firstname.lastname@example.org. But your form is hosted at yourdomain.com. So what your host and other email hosts see is an email from email@example.com sent from yourdomain.com. That mismatch in domain names looks like spam.
But if use something like firstname.lastname@example.org in the Form: field then you don’t look like a spammer and all is good in the world again.
- If still have issues, please install this free plugin: Postman SMTP. Please configure the plugin in the same way you set your email on Outlook.